The first day of club practice will be on Monday October 7th, 2019, 4 PM at the North Bend Elementary school gym. This practice will be for all riders.
What is needed to ride?
- Signed concussion form ConcussionForm.pdf
- A helmet for beginners or anyone that is not level 5 (Regular bicycle helmet is fine.)
- For new (non-returning) riders: complete the Online Registration
- For returning riders (you were a rider last year): Login into you account and pay. (You should have gotten an email about your account.)
- Membership dues paid (Pay online if possible, however, practice managers can also accept checks at practice.)
What if I don't have a unicycle?
- We will be assigning unicycles on the first day of practice.
- If you want to bring a unicycle home for practice, you can checkout a unicycle by completing this form CheckoutForm.pdf and giving the club a $100 deposit check.